The Paris Experience

Pretty obvious name for what I'm doing here, The Paris Experience, I am in Paris and I'm going to talk about it. Well, not about all of it, of course. Just  a few things that might interest you and that interest me the most. For such a cliché city, let's hope I bring something new to the table.

It would be good to start with food, why not!?

Today I ate one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life in a place called Paris New York. From the people eating there I could sense that it is a hip young place here in Paris, even though the street where it is located is far from being a touristic area, from those of you from Lisbon it's a lot like Martim Moniz. The burger is worth it though. I ate the Morning California, full of avocado, just delicious. With the déjeuner menu you can get a burger, fries and one beverage for 15€.
The address is: 50 Rue Faubourg Saint-Denis, 75010 Paris
I guess it's time for some pictureeeeees...


Cool....

He ate the Vintage Cheeseburger

No comments:

Post a Comment